Covering University of Colorado sports, mostly basketball, since 2010

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

My 5th Anniversary

Plainly, simply, today is the 5th anniversary of my first post on the Rumblings of a Deranged Buffalo. Let's get crunk (at nine in the morning).
 
I would like to take a minute to thank each and every one of you who have spent time reading my rumblings over the last half-a-decade.  I am continually humbled by your readership, and hope that you've found something of value in this space.

I would also like to thank everyone who has given my little corner of the internet a voice in their own kingdom, particularly AllBuffs and PacHoops.  You're all awesome, and welcoming, and the best internet friends a blogger could ask for.

Finally, here's to the next five years!

Go Buffs!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy 5 years Ben! The interwebs and my basketball knowledge wouldn't be the same without. Cheers and I'm buying drinks at the Shady Pony Saturday! :)