Covering University of Colorado sports, mostly basketball, since 2010

Monday, July 11, 2011

Quick Post: Blue Ribbon Preview

I look forward to the ESPN Blue Ribbon football previews every year.  They offer a pretty straight-forward look at a teams prospectus before fall camp kicks off. The info provided isn't too hardcore, but enough for me to get a feel for what a team will look like before the season starts; mostly personnel and a rough narrative.  Since I know almost all of what they'll undoubtedly put in CU's preview, I usually use them more for the other teams in the conference than for CU itself.

The bad news is, if I'm reading this right, they picked the Buffs to finish last in the Pac-12 South.  Not wholly unexpected, and I expect more previews to echo the basement finish sentiments of Blue Ribbon.

That said, if you have an ESPN insider subscription you can still head over and check out what they have to say about the Buffs before checking out the rest of the Pac-12.

No comments: